MBA fairs are events where multiple universities present their MBA programs during an information session. You’ll also have a chance to chat with admissions officers, current students or alumni. Below are a few MBA fairs that have attracted large audiences and top MBA programs in the past:
Career & MBA Advice for Women
Registering for the GMAT
Yes, it’s a pain in the ass. And yes, you’ll have to take it – unless you want to get a sketchy online degree from the Bahamas. Visit MBA.com
to register for the time of your life.
Free GMAT online tests
Links to free GMAT test software (user registration required):
The Official Guide for GMAT Review
is probably the most useful book because it’s the only book allowed to publish real GMAT questions that were once used during tests. Other books out there are of course also useful! Especially the ones with practice tests.
In case our advice on MBA admission requirements
didn’t suffice, the most recommended book on MBA application strategies:
Some magazines believe that MBA programs can be ranked. Please note that you might have to register or pay to view some of the rankings and MBA program profiles in detail.
Other Related Links
Popular blog listings:
More Admission Tips:
Other (in alphabetical order):
- MBA Blogs is the place to have your own blog about your MBA adventures listed along with those of hundreds of other applicants, current students, and alumni. Probably the biggest compilation out there.
- Accepted.com hosts admissions chats with leading business schools and offers a variety of other resources (e.g. interview reports searchable by MBA program and feedback rating, admission tips, consulting services, forums, etc.)
- Admissions411.com lets you see the application statuses of its users (% interviewed, accepted, dinged) as well as their stats (e.g. GMAT, GPA) for all top U.S. MBA programs
- AllBusinessSchools.com is a career resource center with information on top business fields, careers, & degrees plus a comprehensive directory of U.S. business schools outside of the top 100 - searchable by state, degree and/or concentration
- Businessdegreehelpline.com provides information about Business Degree universities, colleges and schools
- Clearadmit.com is an admissions consultancy offering free essay tips for all top MBA programs along with other resources
- Masters Program Online offers information on popular finance masters degree programs & career opportunities for those students
- MBA Depot offers resources and tools for MBAs and managers. Find original and 'Best of Web' content, including business articles, market research, quotations, and more.
- The MBA Exchange (R) admissions consulting services and free candidacy evaluation
- MBA.info is an information network providing a comprehensive database of MBA programs and also features a community platform for prospective, current and graduating Masters and MBA students, experts as well as GMAT Test Prep Courses
- MBA Zone is the online community and complete resource for all phases of the MBA Experience
- Stacy Blackman is an admissions consultancy offering free advice and the latest news on its blog